Carrabba’s Italian Grill makes it easy to feed the whole family with a fresh, fully prepared meal, made-from-scratch. But, did you know that the recipes Carrabba’s chefs prepare originated in the kitchen of founders’ family? Emigrating from Italy, they brought all their original recipes to America. Today, those family favorites are served up at Carrabba’s Italian Grill restaurants all around the Baltimore-D.C. area, and are all available for both dine-in and take-out.
Families can enjoy favorite homemade Italian meals with Carrabba’s Family Bundles, which feed up to five and comes with fresh salad and bread. Starting at $34.99, and available for carside, carryout, and delivery, Family Bundles include:
- Chicken Piccata: Thin, tender cutlets of chicken lightly dusted with flour, sauteed and topped with lemon butter sauce, parsley and capers.
- Lasagne: Pasta layered with pomodoro sauce, meat sauce, ricotta, Romano and mozzarella cheese.
- Spaghetti: Topped with pomodoro sauce, Bolognese meat sauce or meatballs.
- Chicken Parmesan: Coated with Mama Mandola’s breadcrumbs, sautéed and topped with their pomodoro sauce, Romano and mozzarella. Served with choice of penne pomodoro, garlic mashed potatoes, or sautéed broccoli.
- Chicken Marsala: Wood-grilled and topped with mushrooms and Lombardo Marsala wine sauce. Served with choice of penne pomodoro, garlic mashed potatoes, or sautéed broccoli.
- Salmon Saporito: Wood-grilled with signature seasoning and topped with jumbo lump crab meat, lemon butter, diced tomatoes, spinach and basil. Served with a choice of garlic mashed potatoes, penne pomodoro or sautéed broccoli.
- Rigatoni Campagnolo: Large rigatoni tossed with Italian sausage, red bell peppers, pomodoro sauce, topped with warm caprine cheese.
- Penne Carrabba: Made-from-scratch Alfredo tossed with Penne pasta, wood-grilled chicken, sautéed mushrooms and peas.
- Penne Alfredo: Made-from-scratch Alfredo sauce tossed over Penne pasta.
Next time your family is craving real Italian home cooking, think of Johnny Carrabba’s grandmother stirring up her favorite recipes back in Italy. Then find your nearest Carrabba’s Italian Grill location and view the full menu including Carrabba’s Family Bundles, by visiting www.carrabbas.com.