* Red and green construction paper or card stock
* Glue stick
1. From red construction paper, cut out a heart that’s just larger than the lollipop candy and glue it to the wrapper.
2. For the leaves, fold the green paper in half and cut out a leaf shape, leaving the two sides attached at the seam.
3. Unfold the double leaf shape, coat the entire inside surface with glue, and fold it back over the lollipop stem, pressing to secure.
For this craft and more like it visit: http://familyfun.go.com/valentines-day/valentines-day-crafts-gifts/all-valentines-day-crafts/lollipop-flowers-664380/
* 1 empty box, any size
* Valentine themed wrapping paper or pink, red or purple construction paper
* White craft glue
* Things to decorate with: Ribbons, Stickers, Glitter, Magazine Clippings, Sequins
1. Wrap the empty box in wrapping paper or construction paper.
2. Decorate box
3. Fill with little gifts or notes about how special that person is to you.
* Various shades of tissue paper (preferably reds, pinks, and purples)
* White paper
1. Have your child begin by cutting or tearing the tissue paper into small squares.
2. Invite her to paint vinegar over the entire sheet of white paper.
3. While the paper is still wet, place the different colored squares onto the white paper.
4. Allow this to dry. When the paper is dry, the tissue paper will fall off, showing your little one how the tissue paper bled onto the white paper.
5. Turn this into a holiday project by cutting the dyed paper into a heart or use this paper to make a holiday or note card.
For this craft and more like it visit: http://crafts.kaboose.com/tissue-paper-note-cards.html
For fun things to do each week in your inbox, sign up here!
If you’re interested in advertising, email us.
Connect or Share This Story: