the Zone Brings Laser Tag, Bowling, Arcade Games and Dining to Loudoun Station
(Ashburn, VA) – the Zone, Loudoun County’s newest locally owned dining and entertainment hotspot had its grand opening on Monday, November 3, 2014, at 43811 Central Station Drive, Suite 100, Ashburn, VA 20147.
The 17,000+ Square Foot urban Oasis located in Loudoun Station offers contemporary American cuisine, an outdoor patio and an array of action-packed entertainment options.
- ShotZSports Bar & Restaurant – the upscale sports bar has 12 craft beerson tap, an extensive wine list, a craft canand bottle menu. The kitchen, under the supervision of Chef Emmer Reyes,features a farm-to-fork philosophy to create diverse American and international cuisine. The bar also features a 12 ft projection screen and 17 flat-screens LED TV’s.
- Strike Zone – the state-of-the-art 4 lane boutique bowling alley can be used as a private bowling suite for 30, completewith a 20ft cinema screen. Cosmic bowling is also available.
- Game Zone – offers limitless fun with 37 state-of-the-art arcade games including the latest 3D flight simulator – MachStorm.
- 5Private Event Suites – a versatile, self-contained private environment that can accommodate anywhere from 12 – 120 guestsand features large flat-screen LED TV’s. Our customized menus and the combination of formal meeting space, recreation and leisure make us the perfect choice for your holiday and corporate gatherings.
- Outdoor Patio – to complement this amazing and unique venue, the spacious patio is fully equipped with soft seating,umbrellas, heaters and two luxurious and comfortable private party areas.
For more information, visitwww.theZoneUSA.com.Follow the Zone on Facebook www.facebook.com/TheZoneUSA andon Twitterwww.twitter.com/TheZoneUSA
Event/Facility Bookings & Tours-
Sales & Marketing Ninja
C.E.O – Chief Entertainment Officer