Spring has officially sprung here at our Design Studio and we love the change from winter doldrums to the colorful nature of spring. Inspired from a fresh palette of outside natural colors, cherry blossoms, shining sun and festive Easter celebration’s, here are some fun ideas to add a touch of springtime color into your home:
1. There is something about spring that makes us crave all things fresh and new. The very essence of spring birds, flowers, butterflies and more can be found on these beautiful hand decorated butterfly dishes – perfect for spring entertaining.
2. Introduce the block of bright colors. Have fun with these carry around baskets, which can be used for indoor and outdoor seating and storing.
3. Give the dining room a playful air of spring with the hand blown glass – salt and pepper shaker.
4. Blues, whites and greens give any room a pretty spring look. Try having fun with rattan lighting by introducing them to your indoor spaces.
5. Set the scene for springtime Easter cheer with bunnies and eggs arranged in a creative fashion.
* Products shown above are available upon order at Harrison Interiors, LLC.