One of our wonderful Facebook fans shared their favorite Pumpkin Roll recipe with us and knew it was too good to keep to ourselves. Share with your family for a tasty after-dinner treat!
- 1 c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 c pure pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients well.
3. Spread batter into greased and waxed paper lined 10 by 15 inch jelly rollpan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven.
6. Cool for 15minutes.
7. Place cake on clean tea towelor parchment paper sprinkled liberally with powderedsugar.
8. Cool 10 minutes longer.
9. From 10 inch side, roll cake up in towel. Set aside.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 T of softened butter
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 c confectioner sugar
1. Unroll cake.
2. Evenly spread filling over cake.
3. Roll up cake (without the towel).
4. Wrap in plastic wrap.
5. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
6. Slicebefore serving.
7. Keep leftover slices refrigerated. This pumpkin roll freezes well.