Rainy days can be a bummer when you’re stuck inside. That is, unless you have a tasty Popcorn Smores Recipe so you can pretend you’re sitting around a camp fire!
- 1 cup firmly pack light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1 package (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups mini graham cookies (teddy bears)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Cook over high heat for 5 minutes; remove from heat and stir in baking soda.
2. Combine popcorn and marshmallows in large bowl. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn to coat. Gently stir in graham cookies and chocolate chips.
3. Spread mixture evenly into greased 15 x 10 inch pan. Let cool completely. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
(Based on 1 serving)
Total calories: 250; Fat: 10 g; Carbohydrate: 44 g; Sugar: 30 g; Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 2 g; Sodium: 170 mg; Cholesterol: 10 mg
Need more inspiration? Visitwww.popcorn.org for more great popcorn recipes and let your imagination run wild!