There’s nothing worse than a summer of bug bites. Thankfully, there’s relief! Mosquito Terminators can take care of the mosquitoes, ticks and other nasty bugs for you so you and your family can enjoy the summer! They offered us a few tips on staying safe (and away from mosquitoes!) this summer!
Tips on Keeping Mosquitoes & Ticks AWAY!
- Eliminate the places where pests like to call home and breed.
- Mosquitoes can breed in as little as a teaspoon of standing water.
- Clean out gutters and make sure downspouts drain away from your home. Clogged gutters are the perfect place for mosquitoes and other pests to breed. Clogged gutters will also encourage other pests that can damage your home.
- Throw away old tires, buckets and other yard debris, where mosquitoes breed.
- Keep lawns, weeds and grassy areas in check to help stop ticks.
- Clear away leaves. Not only are they great breeding areas for mosquitoes and ticks, but mice and other rodents love them.
- Be sure to pooper scoop. Besides being a potential health hazard, dog feces may attract rodents.
- Minimize use of bug sprays and lotions. These typically contain large amounts of chemicals that can be quickly absorbed into the skin and inhaled when aerosolized. Mosquito Terminators’ treatment provide a safe and effective alternative that creates a shield around your property, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor fun again. Mosquito Terminator products are safer that lice shampoos applied directly to children’s heads, flea & tick treatments, and many off-the-shelf bug sprays.
About Mosquito Terminators:
There has never been a more effective way to control mosquitoes and ticks than with Mosquito Terminators’ mosquito control systems and sprays. We offer the best Solutions for ridding your yard of mosquitoes at affordable prices. Mosquito Terminators’ natural-based mosquito control solutions offer safe family and pet friendly options. You can reach them by calling 703-665-4455 (for VA residents) and 301-880-4424 (for MD residents). Find out more at www.MosquitoTerminators.com