By: Tania Cowling
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
A child who feels anxious about starting school or daycare may love this small lucky charm that can be slipped into a pocket or book bag and bring much comfort.
What you’ll need:
• Family photos or photocopied photos
• Pen or pencil
• Clear adhesive paper
How to make it:
1. Choose a family photo or a color photo copy, and write a few words of encouragement for your child on the back, such as “We love you” or “See you soon.”
2. Laminate the photo with transparent adhesive paper.
3. Cut the image and message into a favorite shape.
4. You child can pop this into his/her pocket and it’ll be there for him whenever he needs it.
For this craft and others like it, please visit: http://crafts.kaboose.com/good-luck-charm.html