Date(s) - Tuesday, September 1, 2020
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This Summer, Join Rooks to Cooks for live, interactive cooking classes for kids, aged 7-16! These delicious week-long, half-day cooking programs are sure to satisfy your young chef! No matter your child’s current skills or learning goals, there is an ideal program for them! Professional chefs provide step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and support via Zoom. Cost from $140.
• 10 Weekly sessions to choose from: June 29 – Sept. 4, 2020.
• All camps are half-day, either mornings from 9:30am – 12:30pm or afternoons from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
• 1:6 Chef to student ratio
• Digital recipe booklet
• Recipes, equipment needs and set up instructions sent after registration
• Little to no need for parental supervision
To ensure your child receives the absolute best education, attention and supervision, we have capped our camps at ONLY 12 students per week! They will have the chance to work with two of our experienced and passionate chef instructors maintaining our supportive 1:6 staff to student ratio.
Please visit website for full listing of Virtual Summer Camps and other Virtual Classes: