Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Children can draw anything they want with the paper clip. Recreate glorious fireworks on paper for Independence Day, New Year’s Day or any day with this crayon scratching kids’ craft.
What you’ll need:
* Crayons of various colors, one must be black
* White paper
* Paper clip or used up pen
How to make it:
1. Color a design on the white paper with various colors of crayons. Be sure to color darkly.
2. After the page is all colored in, color over the whole thing with black crayon. Press down hard so all of the other colors are covered by the black.
3. Use the paper clip or pen to scratch out your own fireworks display!
For more crafts like this http://crafts.kaboose.com/crayon-scratching.html