One of our all-time favorite family recipes. This tasty summer dessert will melt your heart. We eat this several times a summer. It’s THAT good.
What you need:
For the Strawberries:
- 1 quart (or 4 cups) of strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup of sugar
For the Biscuits:
- 2 1/3 cup of Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margerine, melted
Toppings (optional): Whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, milk
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, mix strawberries and 1/4 cup of sugar. Set it aside.
2.In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 3 tablespoons of sugar and the butter until a soft dough forms. On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough (6 spoonfulls).
3. Bake 10-12 minutes (be sure to watch!) or until golden.
4.Eat to your family’s hearts delight. Add whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or (a personal favorite) milk to the top for more tastiness!
Visit Bisquick for more great recipes!