Remember Romance Gaylord Giveaway
Enjoy a wonderful romantic getaway at Gaylord National Resort! The Gaylord National's Remember Romance package creates the ideal atmosphere for love with amenities including discounted spa treatments, a gourmet breakfast, champagne and more! The Gaylord's beautiful architecture and enchanting display of lights make it the perfect romantic getaway!
The Giveaway includes:
• Two-night room accommodations at Gaylord National Resort for up to two people (Fridays and Saturdays)
• Romantic welcome amenity of champagne and a special treat delivered after check-in
• Breakfast for two at Pienza one morning
• 20% off select spa services at Relache - The Spa at Gaylord National
• All applicable taxes, daily resort fee and daily self parking for one vehicle
How can YOU win?
FAMILY Magazine is giving away 3 Packages!! All you have to do tell us what LOVE means to you (email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Contest ends March 5 at 5 PM.
• The original certificate must be submitted when requesting stay. Please retain a copy for your records and allow two weeks in advance of desired date for processing.
• Certificate is valid now through April 1, 2013, and subject to availability at time of booking, Black out dates apply.
• Certificate is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Expiration date cannot be modified or extended.
• Night(s) of stay must occur on or before April 1, 2013.
• Room nights and amenities must be used concurrently
• Certificate is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No charge or credit will be given on any unused portion of the certificate
• Meals, valet parking, alcohol, gratuities and transportation are not included.
• Certificate is void and will not be honored if sold for cash or other consideration, auctioned on the internet or redistributed by any third party.
• Recipients must be 21 and older.
• Any tax liability, including disclosure connected with receipt or use of this certificate is solely the recipient’s responsibility.
• Certificate may not be valid where prohibited or restricted by law.